- An appearance, 2019
- The traveler's wife , 2019
- Transmogrified, 2019
- How happy is the little stone, 2019
- "O" "O" "O" "O" , 2019
- Crazy 'key,, 2019
- Cannot see what does not exist, 2019
- To us To ocean To ice, 2019
- Thirteen Ways of Looking at a Blackbird , 2019
- Ask a cod the way, 2019
- We watch. Watch. Others watch, 2019
- Down-reaching for the moon, 2019
- Since half the world is H2O, 2019
- The little boat behind my ship, 2019
Florentijn de Boer (1993), born in Voorburg and currently living and working in The Netherlands, is a newly graduate from the Fine Arts department at the Royal Academy in The Hague.
She predominantly works with oil-stick on canvas. The canvases she uses are made of unprepared linen, a material she has chosen because of it’s eco-friendliness. With her colourful, abstract paintings she ables the viewer to observe and experience in an unconventional manner.
The energetically charged and vibrant fibers that Florentijn depicts, open up different associations that bring you from one state of mind to the other, being both fluid and solid at the same time.