- Leonie Schneider, Scouts favorite Piece
- Leonie Schneider, Percys Marvellous Toast
- Leonie Schneider, Donovans Dungeon Rendevous
- Leonie Schneider, Kleine Geschwister - Zwei Schlafende
- Leonie Schneider, Kleine Geschwister - Morgen Welle
- Leonie Schneider, Kleine Geschwister - Kraftaufwand
- Leonie Schneider, Kleine Geschwister - Fliegender Mann
- Joana Schneider, Lavender Garden
- Joana Schneider, Green Garden
- Joana Schneider, Green Orchid
- Joana Schneider, Oak Tongue - Lavender
- Joana Schneider, Rock tower
- Joana Schneider, Golden Enigma - The Body
- Joana Schneider, Golden Enigma - The Head
- Joana Schneider, Waterfall
- Ted Noten, Gucci bag
Homely patchwork family
Sisters Joana (1990) and Leonie Schneider (1993) create monumental works using different techniques and materials, in which family and "home" play a role. The first constructs and builds like a craftsman with natural or recycled materials, the other is a storyteller who depicts her stories in figurative paintings on textiles. Rademakers Gallery presents new work by these two promising young artists during Art Rotterdam.
We will incorparate some beautiful design-artworks by Ted Noten to enhance our booth.
If you do not have tickets yet, you can mail us! We have more tickets to give away, so send an e-mail and we will contact you with more information.